Skip to content
How do I place an order?
- Please place your order on our website under catering section. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or text us at 415-707-5663, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How far in advance should I place my order/reserve my date?
- Please place your order at least 5 days ahead , and should you wish to make any changes or cancel your order, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
What products are available for catering?
- We have our handcrafted mini box cakes, French layered mousse cakes, Bread, and ZERO& Drinks available for catering!
What types of events does Hanabi cater?
- We cater for any gatherings & parties such as office lunches, company events, birthday celebrations, weddings, baby showers, etc.
Do you offer tastings?
- Yes! If you decide to make a catering purchase, we will refund your tasting fee.
What is the minimum amount we have to order?
- We have a minimum order amount of $250, in order to get a discounted price
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, we kindly ask for a deposit that’s worth 50% of your order total, as it takes some time for us to prepare for the products and ensure the best quality of your event!
How many flavors can I choose?
- You can choose as many flavors as you like!
Do you do customizations to the cakes?
- We currently do not accommodate any customizations to our cakes at the moment, our apologies.
Can you accomodate guests with dietary restrictions?
- We have gluten-free options. We are also working on vegan options. Stay tuned!
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 5 or more days before your cake's due date, we will offer you a full refund. If you cancel 4 days before your cake’s due date, we will offer you a store credit in the amount of your order total. If you cancel within 48 hours of your due date, no refunds will be issued.
Editing an order
- You can make changes to your order as long as it’s more than 48 hours from your event. Please kindly email us your order confirmation email with the changes you'd like to make, our team will review and get back to you if there’s changes in the pricimg of your order.
Do you provide ice packs and insulation bags?
- Yes we do! There’s an additional charge for ice packs and insulation bags!
How long can the cakes remain unchilled on display?
- 30 minutes outdoors
- 1-1.5 hours indoors
- Its best to keep your cakes refrigerated until you are ready to serve
What locations can I pick up from? Do you do delivery?
- For pickup at Zero& stores in the Bay Area, $0 delivery fee
- For delivery to location, we have a $40 flat delivery fee
Do you provide signs and labels?
- We will provide signage for cake flavors.
- We could provide cards for names and allergen