How It Works
We are currently pre-order only and need at least 72 hours notice to prepare our cakes. We offer free pickup in San Francisco, Newark, Berkeley, Pleasanton, and Santa Clara Monday through Sunday.
Where can my cake be delivered to?
We apologize but delivery service is currently unavailable in the Bay Area, however, we will update the website if anything changes.
When & Where can I pickup my cake?
Our current pickup locations are:
- ZERO& Stoneridge: 1372 Stoneridge Mall Rd D107, Pleasanton, CA (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, 3pm-7pm)
- ZERO& Hayes Valley: 437 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, 3pm-7:30pm)
- ZERO& Westfield SFC: 845 market st, ste 14, san francisco, CA (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, 3pm-6pm)
- Orange Square: 2605 Homestead Rd, Santa Clara, CA 95051 (Tue-Sun, 3:00pm-8:00pm)
- ZERO& Great Mall Store: Great Mall, 447 Great Mall Dr (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, 3:00pm-6:00pm)
- ZERO& Cupertino Village Store: Cupertino Village, 10815 N Wolfe Rd (Next to HiroNori Ramen) (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 3pm-6:00pm)
- ZERO& Ontario Mills Mall Store: Ontario Mills Mall, 1 Mills Cir, Unit K125 (Near Nike Store) (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, 3:00pm-8:00pm)
- ZERO& Mission Viejo Mall Store: Mission Viejo Mall, 555 The Shops At Msn Viejo. Space 218 (Next to Lush) (Tuesday, Friday, 3pm-7pm)
- Rowland Height Kitchen: 1355 Nogales street (Mon-Sat, 12:00pm-5:00pm)
We are proud to announce our collaboration with ZERO&, a premium handcrafted fruit tea brand located inside Stanford Shopping Center (next to Starbucks). More pickup locations across the Bay Area will be available in the future!
We have available slots for pickup daily. You will be able to choose desired pickup date & time when you checkout your online order on our website. Please double check your information while placing orders.
Are you open on holidays?
We are open everyday unless otherwise stated. You can schedule future pickup on our website up to 2 weeks in advance!
What are the ingredients used in Hanabi Cakes?
We bake only with the finest and freshest ingredients that we would be comfortable serving to our family and friends. This means organic eggs and berries,the finest French Valrhona and Belgian Callebaut Chocolates, Japanese Uji Marukyu-Koyamaen matcha, and 100% pure vanilla extract. We do not use any artificial flavors and all of our products are free of chemical additives.
As healthy alternative dessert pursuers, we are always experimenting with sugar-free, dairy-free, keto, vegan and other options to satisfy our customers.
How long can I store my cake?
We believe fresh cake tastes the best, so we recommend enjoying our cakes within 24 hours of receiving them. Cakes are perishable and should be eaten as soon as possible if they contain wet ingredients like fresh fruit, fruit compotes or fresh dairy like cream, cream cheese, mascarpone or custard. If you need it for another day, ensure all cut sides are completely covered to prevent the cake from going dry.
All of our mousse cakes were previously frozen for final decoration purposes. We try our best to give the cake 3 - 4 hours of thawing time before you pick it up. However, if your cake is still a bit frozen, simply pop it back into the fridge for one hour or so and the texture will become silky and smooth.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order. We will process your cancellation request according to the following policy:
- Less than 72 hours: No refund.
- 4 - 5 days: 50% refund.
- More than 5 days: Full refund.
What is your rescheduling policy?
Did you know you can reschedule your order with the Order Confirmation email? Once your order has been confirmed, check the Order Confirmation email (Inbox or Promotion should have it) and click 'Reschedule Pickup'. We will process your cancellation request according to the following policy:
- Less than 72 hours: Please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We allow same-day, hour change only. For example, if you schedule your pickup in San Francisco at 3:00pm, you can pick anytime that day but due to logistics concern, we won't be able to change the location or date within 72 hours.
- More than 72 hours: Free to reschedule with your Order Confirmation email. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 415-707-5663.
Each of our dessert is carefully handcrafted, that's why it takes us some time to prepare. We are able to accommodate rush orders within 72 hours with a small fee, and this will cover any employee overtime since we want to make sure our workers are well compensated for their hard work. Please kindly reach out to our friendly customer service team for your request, so they can take care of your order. Thank you for your understandings.
We take our customers' satisfaction as our highest priority. If you have any specific concerns or advice, please contact us directly or leave a note in your order so we can take good care of you!